BOOM BITCHES! I’ve been wanting to use this for a long time but never had a reason until Steamroller 2015 where you can actually choose out own objectives. So far I have been loving it with my Irusk2 list. The models were relatively easy to paint and didn’t take much time due to their clean design.
- Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Air Metallics
- Used Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh, rivets, & emblems)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also used a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote