My experimenting with painting continues on my Infinity miniatures. For this remote I decided to try heavy battle damage to see how it would look. I think I probably overdid it, but alas it’s all apart of trying new things. I usually make it much more minimal but decided to go heavy for shits and giggles.
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Stiple battle damage using a torn blister foam piece
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine