This little solo is usually created from Alexia which I hope to get the motivation to paint one day. He was super quick to paint since he has so much armor plating. Lazy painters rejoice!
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over
- Highlighted rivets
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnished with Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss and then Testor’s Dullcote