This model is great since he is diverse and can be used in a Engineer or Doctor role. I always use him and tend to lean towards the Engineer version since I run so many Remotes. He was pretty fun to paint and was done in a short session. Which I love being a lazy painter who has a tendency to finish models in one sitting.
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight using the same basecoat color
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine