The moment I saw this model I fell in love with it. It’s so different from the usual aesthetics that I knew I wanted to paint it the moment I saw him. I wanted to also make him more game friendly so I decided to bend and and place his extra “Doc Ock” arms in such a way so I could still place models next to him. He was great to paint up and enjoyed figuring out how to break up the metallics to keep it interesting between the silver and brass.
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over
- Painted eyes & rivets
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnished with Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss and then Testor’s Dullcote