My last Yaoxie remote and I’m all done now. This baby also has a nice heavy flamethrower which is nice for ARO purposes if you’re worried about hitting hard targets. This is the remote I use the most since he has a diverse set of weapons paired with the Mk12 which is a weaker HMG.
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight lens with a glow effect
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine